04/15/2022 作者 admin

Shenzhen, a girl taking a shower, electric shock, mother saves women’s injury

Shenzhen, a girl taking a shower, electric shock, mother saves women’s injury

Original title: Girl taking a shower, electric shot, mother, injury Any protective measures rushed into the bathroom and injured. It is good to have high alert to the big daughter in the home, and there is no direct rescue but the power off alarm. At present, the sister died because of the injury, the mother was still in hospital observation, and the relevant departments have also involved in the investigation. According to Mr. Liang, a girl’s father, 8 o’clock that night, he received the call from the family’s big daughter, informing her mother and sister, in the bathroom, because of electric shock, was sent to the hospital for rescue.

Mr. Liang said that before the incident, the second daughter took a shower in the bathroom and suddenly came out of the scream and then fell.

Mom saved the woman, hurry to see the daughter in the past, did not expect it to fall in an instant. The big daughter saw this, forcing himself to calm down, wrapped in the cotton, and separated the mother and sister of the flood.

Subsequently, she shouted his neighbors, and the neighbors rushed to turn off the total electric gate and avoiding someone else. The mother and daughter were sent to the hospital after rescue, but the girl was in hospitalization due to the injury, and the mother was still in hospitalization.

  At present, the relevant departments of Pingdi Street and Safety Supervision have been involved in the investigation to understand the leakage power. (Reporter Zeng Yimin) (Editor: Chen Yizhu, Li Lang) Sharing Let more people see the recommended reading.